AIRTEC MOTORSPORT INTERCOOLER UPGRADE FOR BMW M2 (N55)
AIRTEC Motorsport front mount intercooler upgrade for the BMW M2 fitted with the N55 engine.
This freer-flowing intercooler is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM set up.
It features a stepped twin-core (130mm and 40mm) design for maximum frontal area in the limited space provided behind the bumper. Together with high-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks, the AIRTEC intercooler offers much greater efficiency and volume over standard.
Despite this improvement, it fits neatly behind the original bumper, requires no trimming or cutting and can be used with the original boost hoses and connections. The comprehensive fitting kit includes all the correct fixtures and fittings, step-by-step instructions with pictures and should take around 2-3 hours to complete.
The intercooler is available in Pro-Series Black finish and either with or without the AIRTEC logo.
– 130mm deep bottom core and 40mm deep top core
– 200mm high
– 600mm wide
- Stepped intercooler design for maximum flow
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by AIRTEC
- AIRTEC cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Reduced charge temps
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series black finish
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Choose from plain black, or add your choice of coloured AIRTEC logo free of charge.
Please note: Only available in Pro-Series Black – Silver shown for illustration purposes only.