Build Your Design

Build Your Design

Designing you own 


there should be an option for every design we can offer if you think we have missed something or you have a design you require that we hav not listed then get in touch 


a few example in the pictures to give you a rough idea of what we can do 


gel -  curved bubble looking finish 

carbon gel - curved carbon effect finish

glitter gel -


4d -  these are the acrylic clean cut finish 

4d carbon - sharp neat carbon effect finish 


single - this is the colour option underneather the above letters. example single would be 3mm thick on the colour of your choice with either selected 3d or 4d on top 


double - this would be 6mm of colour with either 3d or 4d on top 


for any more info drop us an email @


Please send One of each from the list below to process your order.


• vehicle registration certificate (V5C)• new keeper supplement (V5C/2)

• a Certificate of Entitlement (V750)

to the number

• a Retention Document (V778)

• a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)

• a Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)

• a Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver

and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)

• an electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)

• a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C

• record of insurer’s name, reference and

policy numbers (for repairs approved

by an insurance company)

• if your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.


Documents to confirm your name and address (ONE ONLY):

• driving licence, with or without a photo

(doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)

• utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in

Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)

• bank or building society statement (from

the last 6 months)

• national identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other

than the United Kingdom).

The following will confirm your name only:

• passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)

• bank or building society debit or credit card

• police warrant card

• armed forces identity card.